Carol is a highly sought-after keynote presenter, who has received rave reviews from her talks for Inc., The United Way, TEDx, Facebook, Columbia Business School, Harvard Business School and more.
Mrs. Sankar is a best selling published author and a contributor of the New York Times Best-Seller, Guerrilla Marketing: Job Escape Plan. She has also been a guest commentator on numerous talk shows and news segments, including The Today Show, The Steve Harvey Talk Show, Bold TV and more. In addition, Carol is a regular contributor for Entrepreneur and Inc. Magazine, and a former contributor for Forbes.
Forbes also named Carol as one of the Leading Voices in Diversity & Inclusion. Carol will make you laugh, think and take action. She speaks regularly to audiences on gender inclusion, negotiation, leadership and communication.
Hire an accomplished keynote presenter, who will create lasting value for your audience and provide the greatest ROI for your group. Carol Sankar will be a great asset to your next meeting or event.
Hire Carol Sankar
Media Interviews and Talks
Hear what others say about Carol
- We were honored to have you join our fearless community for the day. ...Feeling grateful and inspired by your leadership – and of course, cheering you on every step of the way! -- Sheryl Sandberg, COO @ Facebook
- Thank you so much for coming to speak at our conference! I'm so glad that you enjoyed it and were able to make some good connections. We've gotten incredibly positive feedback from people who attended your panel - Harvard Business School
- Thank you for making our 2020 Twin Cities Women’s Leadership Summit a huge success! I wanted you to know that we could not have done this without your leadership and expertise, and greatly appreciate your contribution to the event. The audience truly valued the high level of content put forth, and walked away with innovative ideas and strategies to help advance their careers. - S. Wheeler, Working Mother Magazine
- I've had the pleasure of hearing Carol Sankar speak twice now and she is phenomenal. - Staff Development at Spherexx.com
- We had so many people leaving the event excited about the information you shared and the comedy that followed. I have to admit that I feel pretty good that United Way was the first organization in Charlotte to highlight you ; ). - S. Carrington | United Way
- Folks who attended your session raved about you. We will surely consider you for future events. Have a fantastic rest of your successful year. -- A. C. Ejim | American Staffing Association
- All feedback received thus far has been positive and I am sure many of our participants will be reaching out to you, having now made that connection. -- University of The West Indies
- Just wanted to let Carol and the team know that her presentation at Facebook's Women@leadership was the most inspirational and actionable from that day. There's no bullshit and it's not theories that everyone knows but no one does.
I am hoping that we can have her back next time! -- Director at Facebook